Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Crew


This picture was taken at my sister's wedding this past November. It is such a wonderful keepsake and I hope to never forget that day! I grew up wanting to be a mom and once I had children, a part of me ignited that I hadn't experienced before. I now know that God blessed me with these three precious children for very specific reasons and that I am the perfect parent for my crew. God knew that they would change me as I pour into them. I am so honored and privileged to be entrusted with these tremendous children. Parenting has been the most humbling and educational experience of my life!


  Let me introduce you to my crew.......

Ella Grace Summer 2012
Born August 25, 2006
Ella is 6 years old and in 1st grade. You can definitely tell she is the oldest, she loves to lead and take care of her brother and sister. She does very well in school and loves interacting with others and excitement! She often says she can't wait to be a mom when she grows up, she also hopes to become a  teacher. She is a servant at heart and really enjoys helping others. Ella is very spirited, intense, and determined. She has taught me SO much about myself and parenting.

Mya Rose Summer 2012
Born April 18, 2009
Mya is 3.5 years old and this is her first year in preschool. Mya is shy and introverted by nature, but once you get to know her she shows her silly side! She is very observant, content, and sweet. She loves to snuggle and prefers to be in calm, low-key settings. Mya loves to help with chores. Mya is very versatile, one minute playing dress-up with Ella and the next playing trains with Cal, and loving both. She is very independent, patient, and resilient. 


Cal Howard Summer 2012
Born October 17, 2010
Cal is 2 years old and can't wait to go to school! He is our sweet class clown. He is extremely out-going and social. He makes friends with anyone and everyone. Cal is very energetic and gets excited about anything that has wheels or transports things. It's so fun to experience things through the eyes of a little boy after having two girls. Cal is incredibly affectionate, coming over to me out of the blue for a hug and snuggles as long as he can at bedtime. He is very curious and keeps us all on our toes! 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Just testing out the comment feature!

      Shannon

      Delete
  2. You are too funny! Love the pics of the kiddos. Love your test comments as well! I miss you hunny! I have also been finding my mommy groove (or at least trying). With your advice, I am giving myself a break when I cant get everything done perfectly. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete